Dufour 350GL – 2016Malta
FOR SALE – In excellent condition, maintained very well. Just serviced. Elegantly designed featuring 2 spacious berths. Is this beautiful Dufour 350GL (2016)
This two-cabin version of the Dufour 350GL has a shower stall incorporated into the head. Another benefit of the two cabin layout is the addition of an aft-facing nav desk that shares a seat with the settee. The desk may be lowered by sliding it down on tracks, and covered with a cushion to extend the starboard seat or to form a berth.
Invite your guests as there is a cabin for them aft to port. With the standard light wood finish and white sofas, this gives a very modern look. There is a natural light brought in by an opening hatch just above the sofas.
The L-shaped galley is to port which has twin sinks, a larger one and a small one. In the kitchen is a top opening refrigerator with plastic containers. To keep the wine stored there is and additional dedicated space in the signature Dufour wine rack, below the floorboards at the foot of the companionway.
- Excellent condition
- Tax paid
- Just serviced
- Yacht Charter MaltaView Used Boats MaltaFollow us on FacebookContact Rosie at Oceanline Malta. Direct Line 24/7: +356 77750377
Whats App 24/7: +356 77750377 Email: email@example.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Malta
LOA: 33.73 m
Beam: 3.54 m
LWL: 29.53 m
Length of Deck: 9.05 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Dry Weight: 11 kgs
Total Power: 25.48 HP
Engine 1: 235 Hours
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D1-30hp
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 25 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (220 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (160 Litres)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Genius of ergonomics and comfort, this yacht borrows from its bigger brothers all the finesse of style that takes the quality of life to new heights, when sailing as well as at mooring.Designed for long-haul sailing, life aboard benefits from every convenience, thanks to its open cockpit, among so many other features.Unique sensations, a pleasure that is re-invented each day.
- Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnated with NPG resin
forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing lamina-ted to the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected Saerfoam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
- Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates
- Miscellaneous chainplates: No backstay
- Mooring cleats: 4 aluminum
- Mooring line protection: 4 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 1
- Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom
- Genoa track: Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof
- Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless steel swan-neck tube for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 5-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns
- Halyard winches: 1 Lewmar size 30 halyard winch on coachroof, to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard
- Cleats: Jamcleats port side of the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester cover forward of companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered in option.
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered in option.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Twin helm position with wheels
- Helm console: Polyester.
- Engine control: “Engine controls and control panel on side of cockpit”
- Compasses: 1 compass at each helm position
- Instrumentation: On aft cockpit coaming.
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- BIB locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Tender locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Shore supply: In stbd helmsman’s seat locker
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway bathing ladder.
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: L-shaped, to starboard of the companionway
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink with covers in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator with sliding storage bins.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
– 2 closed cubby-holes
– Below sink
– Under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights and spotlights over galley.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light + 2-colour steaming light
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: No backstay
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Rosie Abela on+356 7775 0377